ADULT EDUCATION ACCESS
APPLYING FOR OUR CLASSES
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Food Handlers Certification
- Citizenship Preparation
- Health Job Training Program
If interested in any of these classes, please fill out this form.
MRNY typically enrolls ESOL and Food Handler students 3 times a year and Citizenship students 4 times a year:
- Late December/early January for all classes starting in January;
- Late March and early April for all classes starting in April;
- Late June/early July for Citizenship classes starting in July;
- Mid July/August for English and Food Handler classes starting in September and Citizenship classes in October.
We enroll Health Job Trainees in classes 2 times a year:
- Late May/early February for classes starting in September;
- Mid November/early December for classes starting in January;
You can also call your preferred location for more information:
- Bushwick, Brooklyn (718) 418-7690, ext. 1299
- Jackson Heights, Queens (718) 565-850, ext. 4438
- Port Richmond, Staten Island (718) 418-7690, ext. 1299
- Brentwood, Long Island (631) 231-2220
- White Plains, Westchester (914) 948-8466
Ask to be put on the waiting list for your class and leave your phone number. We contact people on the waiting lists when it’s time for intake. Classes fill up quickly so please call us or fill out the appropriate form early for your preferred start month.